Today was my first day back to work. A very sad and gloomy day (it snowed in parts of Denver) for us. It wasn't very easy, but I think it helped to have Daddy drop Elise off at daycare. I would have to say that it is very challenging to get two people ready to go in the morning! It made my day to see Elise smile when I picked her up from daycare (even if it was followed by intense crying on the car ride home). So, to make up for lost time during the day, we spent some time together at night trying to entertain her.
I found an application for my phone called Toddler Lock. It plays some music and allows the baby to draw on your phone while bold-colored stars, triangles, circles and other shapes pop up. Elise seemed to be very intrigued by it, so we had to catch it on video. This is the short version :)


She is a baby genius!!
ReplyDelete